The heat, the oils, and even the bacteria on your skin plays an important role that affects how the perfume diffuses from your person.
Actually even the temperature of your skin makes a difference in how the perfume will be diffused.
That is why you should test each perfume not just on a stick, but also on your skin. It makes a difference from person to person.
In reality, the art of wearing a perfume is a very personal thing. Liking a particular scent on someone else, liking it on you, and liking it when you are in the store spraying it on paper.
It doesn’t mean your friend’s perfume will be perfect for you, your perfume is enjoyable to another person’s nose, or taking the perfume home from the store and spraying it will work.
Women are choosing different types of perfumes according to their taste of joy. Fresh, warm, attractive or even sexy perfumes can be chosen by women.
Floral, fresh, fruity, sweet and light scents are usually considered to be feminine.
How to choose matching perfumes depends on different reasons;
1. Where do they want to go? Is it a daily meeting or a nightclub?
2. Which season is it? Perfumes for summer and winter vary a lot? Winter perfumes can be stronger while summer perfumes are mostly fresh perfumes
3. It depends on their skin type and chemistry
The price is also an important reason while choosing a certain perfume
Perfumes that are woody, musky, aromatic, strong and leathery are usually considered to be masculine perfumes. Floral, fresh, fruity, sweet and light scents are usually considered to be feminine. ... A guy may choose a more feminine perfume because it complements his unique scent and not because he feels feminine.
The best smelling women fragrance can be chosen only by testing or reading customer reviews.
These warm spots on your body emit extra body heat, which helps to naturally diffuse a scent.
To apply perfume to your pulse points, spritz or dab it on a few or all of them, and your fragrance will linger all day.
Pulse points are at the neck and wrists.
We have listed some coverages for women.
Long-lasting perfumes are pretty suitable for long days or nights. If you do not want to refresh your perfume all day a long-lasting perfume will be your best choice.
Oud is by far one of the most expensive raw fragrance ingredients in the world. Also known as agarwood, this essential oil is extracted from the fungus-infected resinous heartwood of the agar tree.
Oud is found in the dense forests of Southeast Asia, India and Bangladesh. It is either extracted by distillation from the wood or by melting the resin.
Winter perfumes especially for women are different from those for men. While men prefer stronger perfumes with a masculine smell, women prefer winter perfumes which are either warm, fruity, floral, earthy or spicy. Due to weather conditions women should choose more long-lasting and strong perfumes during the winter season.
- Seductive Perfumes for Women
- Attractive Perfumes for Women
- Arabic Perfumes for Women
- Light Perfumes for Women
There are plenty of perfume shops in Dubai. You can find them especially in the big malls. However it is more comfortable to shop online. Research Offline, Purchase Offline is a common way to buy those products. As we all know it is hard to decide on a perfume without testing it. La Vie also offers stores in Dubai, where you can test these perfumes.
Prices can differ for different reasons. Quality, brand recognition, branding effect and popularity are some of the reasons. However, fragrance families like “Oat” are more expensive to obtain and that is also a reason for higher prices.
You should be sure not to buy a replica perfume. The essences in the perfumes can be poisoned and harm your skin. Not tested perfumes will harm your health.
- Shopping Mall
1) To have an idea of what you're going to buy before you go in.
2) You should always be looking for notes that reflect you. If you enjoy freshly cut flowers, you should look for notes of white flowers. If you prefer something warm you should try something with amber.
3) Ask yourself! What have you smelled in the past and loved? What smells do you bring back to your old memories?
4) Don’t spray several fragrances within close distance of each other. If it does the scents will mix together, resulting in an aroma that’s not even close to what you’ll take away
5) Try perfumes by smelling coffee beans in between. Otherwise, you won't be able to separate the scents after a few tries.
6) Once you think you've found the one, ask our sales consultant to spray it on a card. If it's still appealing, spray it on your skin. If it's still appealing you’ve found the one.
7) You can also find your signature perfume by answering “fragrance finder” on our website.
8) If you can't decide which perfume to buy, the expert sales consultants of La Vie brand will be pleased to assist you.
9) Choose a perfume that fits your lifestyle
10) Remember the scent will smell different on your body, than on the testing paper
Among many criterias to be taken into account when choosing a perfume (personality, tastes, style...), age can already give some indications on which fragrances to choose. Younger women will choose probably not that spicy and heavy perfumes. They will maybe choose more fruity, fresh and sweet perfumes.
There are %20 essence, %80 alcohol in one bottle of La Vie perfumes.
La Vie offers a huge variety of perfumes and fragrances with different notes. La Vie is a global brand with